Here is the OneDotFive changelog, enjoy.
UI design changes
- Solved a problem that was still preventing a correct icon tinting on notification while using Black Theme.
- Brightness controlbar is now on QS footer.
- New battery styles available in:
- Settings -> Descendant -> Miscellaneous
- User can now handle the System Animation speed under:
- Settings -> Display
- Redesigned Descendant’s logo, icons and bootanimation.
- Fingerprint sensor is now capable of dismissing notifications if it’s enabled to do so in:
- Settings -> Descendant -> Gestures -> AOSP Gestures
- Added Less boring heads-up:
- A feature that if enabled, will allow to show heads up only for dialer and messaging app when they are not in foreground. Available in: Settings -> Descendant -> Notifications
- Now Playing: A feature that will find out what music is playing near you. You can find it out in: Settings -> Sound -> Now Playing
- Volume key music controls: A feature that will allow users to control their media via long-pressing on the volume buttons while screen is off, it’s now available in: Settings -> Descendant -> Volume rockers
- Suspend Action: A tool that will allow users to control which actions have to be suspended on screen lock is now available in: Settings -> Descendant -> Miscellaneous
- Airplane tile is now secured while on lockscreen.
- When taking a screenshot, the app name will be appended to the filename.
- Changed “Drag to add tiles” string to “Tap to add/remove tiles”.
- Autobrightness toggle has been added to QS menu.
- Advanced app settings category is now accessible via:
- Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> Advanced
- Removed AppOps reported to be bugged on some devices.
- November Security Patches
- Hardware support updates
- Synced to latest phh sources plus the following additions:
- Fixed USSD for MTK devices
Be sure to get yourself a fresh version of Descendant here.